How Disable the Ribbon Interface
I really really dislike the Ribbon Interface introduced by Microsoft. As an informal survey, most of the people in my team dislike the Office 2007 ribbon interface so much they also install Office 2003 just to avoid it.
This no longer works with the most current Araxis Merge 2011. Need to email support again.
- Ensure Merge is not running.
- Open the registry editor (Press the Windows start button, type regedit in the search box, and press Enter).
- Navigate in the tree to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Araxis\Merge\7.0.
- In the right pane double click on the "DisableRibbon" item to open it. Change the value from 0 to 1, then click OK.
- Close the registry editor.