These are the message and feelings the logo should convey in order of most important to least important,
- Simple and Clean
Considerations for the Logo
Some of these go without saying but I'd like to insist on them from most important to least important,
- Print well in black and white
- Resize small and large
- Not too many colours
Here are some inspirations.
I like the simple design and the leaf. From http://www.fabre.co.uk/wp-content/themes/fabre_cms/images/plus_bonsai-logo.jpg (the link is now dead).
I like the brushed art logo. Do not like the font at all. This came from http://99designs.com/logo-design/store/14196
License - Creative Commons
The Bonsai Framework is licensed by Tin Pham as follows,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.