I went to the FCP Harry Rosen and chose the following for Tin’s Coppley sports jacket. I’ve attached photos of all samples. What would you suggest as the next step – should we come in to Yorkdale to get Tin remeasured?
- Fabric is SCABAL Range SCB2 – 6355. This is a suit fabric but Stefan said it would work for a sports jacket if we made the pockets more casual (patch pockets).
- Elbow Patches - I picked two options, let me know which one would work better :
- Flannel 24036 (this is my preference because it has a nice texture)
- Ultra Suede 743 (this is similar to Tin’s old jacket with suede patches)
- Lining is Bemberg 624-A
- Buttons are 556 B Charcoal Real Horn (I believe these are the same buttons as Tin’s old jacket)
Reminder that the buttons on the sleeves are supposed to work.
Further below in original invoice number. Can you look up or does Tin need to go back in to measure .
Below original invoice information,
3401 DUFFERIN STREET DOWNSVIEW, ON M6A 2T9
(416) 787-4231 16-Nov-2014 17:02
Store# 00020 Term# 011 Trans# 117321
OPERATOR: S Domondon
SALESPERSON: 06642 Devin La Mere
CUSTOMER: Tin Pham
ITEM STATUS: MADE TO MEASURE
PO NUMBER: 20-249285
Button 531= $25. Elbow patch dk. grey= $20.