What are we doing next.
- Hardening Web Server
- Added to other popular search engines and some forums.
- Setup Google Analytics
- Panel widget CSS appears to be broken.
- If free for our needs, setup Azure Application Insights
- 32-bit vs 64-bit Java performance now
- Moving to Cloud if it's cheaper and 64-bit Java
- Why does Mobile version searching not find non-titled content (information not in title of a page) - due to product limitation for now and so vote on ticket (once I find it)
- Anonymous comment icon not showing up.
- Change IP of database lxc server from 10.0.3.20 to 10.0.3.21 for more consistency in naming convention. Note I checked and confluence.cfg.xml references by dnsmasq name.
- Automated Backups Moved to Offsite
- Setup monitoring to focused on measuring performance to resize
- Evaluate if we can somehow lower the cost with a smaller server.
- SSO with Google Accounts - https://www.appfusions.com/display/GAPPSAUTHC/Documentation looks promising
- Code Pro for Confluence - load source control into Confluence pages from github
November 24, 2017 - Renew of Online License Key, Tin
Product License renewal. Must use Tin's personal gmail account to log into My Atlassian,
- Direct link provided through Confluence reminder.
- After new licence keys issues, copy into Confluence.
- License now expires, Dec 27, 2018
September 15, 2017 - Updates and Server Reboot, Roderick
- Bonsai went down due to stuck thread
- Applied server updates (for what?) and rebooted the server
August 4, 2017 - Server Rebooted, Roderick
- Bonsai went down from a host reboot, had to reboot the server to clear the hung threads
July 21, 2017 - Updates and Rebooted Server, Roderick
- System update and reboot
June 2, 2017 - Installed Redaction to Secure Specific Content, Tin
- Updated all plugins to current.
- Installed Redaction ... looks promising to secure specific content
May 26, 2017 - Disabling Automatic Security Updates, Roderick
- Disabled Automatic Security Updates located in 20auto-upgrades
May 5, 2017 - Added Offsite Backups for Confluence, Roderick
- Added Automated backups moved to Offsite
April 12, 2017 - Disabling Automatic Updates, Roderick
- Disabled Automatic Updates in file 10periodic
March 26, 2017 - Hardened Apache, Roderick
- Secured Apache
February 23, 2017 - Added Analytics, Roderick
- Added Google Analytics
February 22, 2017
- Resized the zpool to 20GB because containers were throwing out of space errors
- Turned off robots.txt (prevents Search Engines from calling)
- Submitted www.bonsaiframework.com to Google Search Engine (Search Console)
- Added Balsamiq plug-in through Confluence web console
Feb 22, 2017 - Made Bonsai Framework Searchable on the Internet, Tin
Now that we are stable with a much larger server, we can make the Bonsai Framework searchable on the Internet. We'll start with Google, but should include the other top engines,
- 10:00pm - Turned off robots.txt (which prevents Search Engines from calling)
- 10:03pm - Submitted www.bonsaiframework.com to Google Search Engine (Search Console) while logged in as firstname.lastname@example.org (not sure if logging in matters)
- Added Balsamiq plug-in through Confluence web console (free for non-profits) and submitted tin.pham@gmail profile linked to Confluence
February 08, 2017 - Resized Confluence Server, Roderick
- Server was resized to fit confluence $51.56/month
- Memory increased to 3.5GB
- Virtual Server = bonsaifw02host
- Built using 16.04 LTS
- Fully migrated and www.bonsaiframework.com is now live
- Next steps Working on backup solution
January 24, 2017 - LXD, Tin, Roderick
We created first iteration straight migration VMs.
- Resource Group = bfgroup
- Virtual Server = bonsaifw01host
- Built using Ubuntu 16.10 (we'll switch back to LTS for iteration 2)
- 3 LXD Tiers created (all using LXD dynamic IPs)
- NAT setup for port 80 host to web server
- Azure Native Firewall (NSG) port 80 Configured
- Confluence Installed and ready for first run to migrate the data.
January 17, 2017 - Server Configuration, Tin, Roderick
- Roderick gave Tin access
- Tin created virtual machine using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS per research with setupadmin
- Roderick logged in added fail2ban and then rest of BonsaiFramework Setup
Installed LXD with following,