This is looking for fit a 5.75" wrist size.
|Watch||Price in USD||Model and Links||Night Mode||Time Sync||Solar||Dial W||Lug-to-Lug||Dial H||Thickness||Water Reistance||Weight|
Looks to fit well and added to wish list.
35.38mm (square shell) (measured)
Unless there are feature differences, I like the out of release F108WH-1 black border better.
Looks like it will fit well
100m (per Amazon but this does not look right)
EL Backlight, afterglow
Loses against the GWM5610 which has following advantages,
Full auto EL light, afterglow, time sync, solar
~Sep 2021, a silent upgrade was done with the GWM5610U, with the following differences I care about,
- Visually top rights says "Light" instead of "EL Back Light"
- Light - The green electro-luminescen "backlight" is replaced with a white LED display from the left (hotspot but less power and fades slower) - not sure I like this better... according to the comments by article author looks the same
- Light - New light has an option to remain for 3 sec versus the older 2 sec.
- World-Time - Miami, Toronto, and Santiago were sacrificed, while Kathmandu, Buenos Aires, and Fernando de Noronha were added
- Permanent Display of "Home Time" when in "World Time"
- Stopwatch - No longer shows 1/100 of a second for full duration of stopwatch and only available at the first hour.
- Stopwatch - However, shows current time even when timing.
- Date format MM/DD has option for DD/MM
Fit well on my 5.75" but ideal would be slightly smaller.
Turned out a nice fits for my brother-in-law who has what looks to be 6.5" wrists.
Similarly there's a GW5000U
|Super Illuminator LED Light, afterglow||Radio & Bluetooth||43.2mm||49.3mm||13mm||200m|
Not so much GSHOCK, but interesting articles on the CASIO FW91's - https://www.benswatchclub.com/