Removing Bags from Under Eyes
Remove Skin Blemishes
Removing Red Splotches from Skin
Backup on NAS "Red Skin (720 HD).mp4".
Backup on NAS, "Skin Smoothing and Cleanup CS5 (720 HD).mp4".
Removing People from Shots Using Multiple Shots
Removing Hot Spots
Here the the technique I find has the best control. It is slightly modified from this video.
Backup on NAS "Shine Hotspots on Skin (720 HD).mp4"
- Create a new layer and change mode to Darken and set opacity to ~72%
- Zoom in
- Use clone tool selecting a good area and draw on with the following clone tool settings,
Select a brush with a soft edge effect
Set mode to normal
Opacity to 50%
Flow default of 100% is good
- Current and below (for the layer selection)
- Trick is to use as big a brush as possible to fill the white area
- Don't need to be too accurate as this is layer
- Finally copy merged to create a new layer and apply any additional effects
This is the gaussion blur technique and generally works well too.
- Duplicate layer
- Filter Blur, Guassian Blur,
- Turn up radius until shiny spots disappear usually 9
- Filter, Add Noise
- Amount between 2 and 3
- Select Eraser,
- Turn hardness down to 0
- Adjust brush size as needed
- Erase top layer where the glare exists
Here is a mask based tutorial which I have yet to try.
Straighten an Image
How to straighten an image - http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-photoshop-cs5/gs02-straightening-a-crooked-image/