We do not want to make this fancy to keep with the overall homemade feel. It will be for a Hodinkee My Watch Story and they use YouTube.
Test Run 1 - Sunlight - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GKB9iLxUEzDxGpgU60nz-yIC0mss7i6_/view?usp=sharing
List of files and location provided in the following locations.
- Video-Part1-0540.mp4 - First half of the video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/16vL2RbSQLummLym636rmH55us9his04u/view?usp=sharing
- Video-Part2-0541.mp4 - Second half of the video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gxnKuUacH3vzAsdwnBtowJaE_WS6BkFN/view?usp=sharing
- Audio-Part1-14.m4a - Match to Video-Part1-0540.mp4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tuOB_BrAMCFcWnnZSJ_bCJv-4ib1YRxO/view?usp=sharing
- Audio-Part2-14.m4a - Match to Video-Part2-0541.mp4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYc3JHpIVLPrXduOoEnhBbCrqapPQj5J/view?usp=sharing
- ExampleVideo.mov - Use this to figure you where to place images: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XdxhSnOMwCeBbm9k6UZVulZSEEDzV9sr/view?usp=sharing
- All four images are within the following folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bh3uJIfvywe2Q6UejP4LvufhbYoflYwK?usp=sharing
Videos were recorded on Canon M100 following guidelines to desaturate and lower contrast for flexibility in post editing. Audio file was was recorded using a lav mic attached iPhone recorded using app Voice Memo.
Connect Two Videos
Please refer to ExampleVideo.mov for details of connection. At a high level,
Video-Part1-0540.mp4 - stop at 3:39, just after saying “He has a Tudor Rolex Prince with a signed case back“.
Video-Part2-0541.mp4 - connect at 3:51 just before saying “It’s amazing…“.
Again use the ExampleVideo.mov specifics of what we are looking for.
Add in Voice Memo Audio
Please use the corresponding Audio files. Note they were not started at the same time.
We want to mirror how Hodinkee puts in images in their Talking Watches. Simple image full-screen placement, no effects. We are still in process of taking higher quality images, so the attached are just to try out. The good images will come before Monday morning, June 25th.
We want to keep this simple as possible. Open to improvements, but they must be subtle.
Viewing - This will be posted on YouTube by Hodinkee talking watches. Please adjust colouring for the audience which we expect to be mainly Windows PCs.
Colour Tone - This was filmed at low saturation for later editing. Please add to create depth. Please make person's skin tone one or two shades lighter.
Audio Lower Volume on Smacking of Lips - Please lower audio a little as she makes this smacking noise at times, from her tongue against the roof of her mouth (her mouth was dry from many takes).
Effects - Start, fade in from black. End just freeze at a favourable frame.
Please Return Back
Completed Video in highest quality without any Colour Tone changes.
Completed Video in highest quality with Colour Tone changes.
Optimized Video for Youtube.
Optional, would appreciate if you send us notes on where you set your markers (splits, merge and picture insert).